Sunday, June 3, 2018
Update to Dragon Mage
Hey there, Heroes!
An update to Dragon Mage is now live.
- Duration of Acid, Fire, Ice, Wind, and Energy have been extended by 1.
- Fixed Ice crashing the game when used on the first turn of combat.
- Fixed Fire's boost not counting toward Tempest.
- Dragon's Tempest now gives +25 Crit per stack, up from +20.
- Ice now reduces enemy boost by 30, up from 20.
- Power now increases Boost by 25, up from 20. (Tooltip still says 20, to be fixed.)
- Acid now reduces enemy All resist by 50, up from 25.
Dragon Mage felt a bit left out from the changes- Partly because Ascendant is so powerful, a slightly weaker middle tier is fine, balance wise. However, it struggled to have its own identity as a crit machine due to the relatively low durations compared to effect from Tempest.
These changes are intended to emphasize the Tempest aspect of Dragon Mage- and power it up a bit more than where it was compared to Dragon Rogue and Dragon Warrior.