Friday, February 24, 2017
Hey there heroes!
Elryn wrote this week's quest release and has some stuff to share about it:
Drinks a barrel.
Hello everyone! Tomix might still be taking a breather this week, but that is not stopping him from working on some fairly awesome stuff!
If you have not already, take a peek at the art for the next Time based Class being worked on:
Friday, February 17, 2017
Hey there heroes!
With Tomix taking a break this week, things are pretty light!
First off, there are a couple new shops in the Book of Lore to celebrate the Hero's Heart Day Season!
These include Hero's Heart weapons for gold, as well as a Heart Inquisitor cape and scythe for Dragon Coins!
Next, I've done a few fixes this week:
- Ranger: Changed tooltip for the bonus attack. Since the chance is 100%, it's not really a chance.
- Ranger: Fixed Viper's Arrow stacking. Stacks properly to 5 stacks instead of reverting to 3.
- Ranger: Fixed Purge damage from 2 hits of 75% damage to 2 hits of 70% damage.
- Bank: Fixed missing scythe icon in the Bank interface
- Bank: Fixed various typos
- Fixed some other general issues and such.
- Armor Closet: Added the following classes to the Armor Closet
- Shadow Base Classes
- Ancient Shadow Base Classes
- Retro Base Classes
- Dimensional Transphaser
Coming later this weekend though, Tomix is still putting the finishing touches on the new Falconreach map!
Here are some previews:
Sunday, February 12, 2017
You guys wanted to know what could have been if you’d have lost the war.
As promised... here it is:
- Your dragon would have been purified by Elysia, Artix and the others, instead of Amadeus. However, it would not have been enough. There would have been long-term side effects you and your dragon would have to deal with in a later questline (since you’ve won, the questline will be about will be about something different now!)
- Ultimately, Caitiff would have still been destroyed, but not completely, with a chance to come back one day.
- The mask would have been entirely obliterated because of your dragon’s unimaginable rage, not just cracked and shattered. Meaning that everything that ever has been consumed by Valtrith would have been evaporated as well. This was the major change in narrative, because right now, every evil being was released… but so was Serenity. If you lost the war, every evil being would have been destroyed… but so would Serenity. I know it’s not fair, but it is what it is.
- There would have been losses amongst citizens, as well as one of the NPCs. Who, I won't tell.
- People of Falconreach would have not recovered that easily from Caitiff’s influence.
- The exchange during the epilogue would have been much more heated.
- Cultists would have picked up the remains of the doom weapon and then run.
Other than that, the rest of the things would still have happen as they did.
Friday, February 10, 2017
The Epilogue of the Calamity Saga is live!
The destroyed Falconreach will come out at a later date, so you can right now enjoy FR still in one piece, albeit under the black snow :P
(The destroyed FR will also stick around for a while, Rome wasn't built in a... week, after all!)
Now go, play the epilogue, get some answers!
(I have no promo image for you, I simply didn't know what to put in it o_O)
Aaaaalso, while I'm off for a week or two while working on classes, enjoy whatever Verlyrus has planned for you!