Friday, June 29, 2018
Cana the Barberian!
Hey there, heroes!
This month's Reimagined release is here, and it's... very hairy!
We have added OVER 30 new haircuts to the game!!!
You can find them in the Inn at the Edge of Time. A door has opened upstairs, as Cana the Barberian is ready to give you the hair you ALWAYS wanted... but were afraid to ask for! Keep in mind, Cana is very picky about her clientelle- she only provides her services to Dragon Amulet holders!
Cana also will allow you to change your hair and skin colors using hex code input!
I have also updated some more classes (I think... that'd be all of them now?) with new face models, so that you can enjoy these new haircuts as they should be enjoyed!
Make sure to share pictures of your new fashion with us on twitter!
Hey there, Heroes!
Verlyrus here with some bugfixes and updates!
- Crystalline Staff (All Levels), now properly do Magic damage instead of Melee.
- Avatar of Time's Temporal Reset no longer messes with pet damage values.
- Cuddles in the quest Mission Improbable no longer does undefined damage with its DoT.
- Treasure Golems no longer do Wood Damage.
- Made it easier to enter the front door of the Inn at the Edge of Time without hitting the Challenge Board.
- Male Gnome Wig and Female Gnome Wig now properly require Dragon Amulets to use.
- Black Market Moglin's items have been upgraded to level 90.
- All of them.
- Except for the Obsidian Dragonblade.
- Dragon Mage projectiles sticking. This is a super weird issue. Still can't find the cause, although I have a couple leads.
- Can't save house item equips on the Artix Games Launcher version of the game. Another very odd bug. But it's known!