Friday, March 19, 2021
The Maleurous: Revelation
Hey there, heroes!
You've all surpassed the 50% mark of the war, unlocking Rocket Turrets and a new quest!
With Myalos still preparing to power up, you and Uaanta have fought back the elementals and creatures, making your way to the surface!
But what awaits you outside?
It's time to learn more about the Maleurous and what they stand for. And who they stand against.
Check out the war's 50% quest: Revelation!
Note: Trapped post-Revelation waves have each had a monster removed.
Also this week, some bug fixes!
- Fixed a bug where the quest Into the Void would change player name to undefined.
- Removed an extra invisible button from the Badges interface.
- Fixed various Ghoulidays war town buttons being locked to active war progress.
- Fixed some Black Winter elements being locked to active war progress.
- Fixed the Assault on the Necropolis war graphic being tied to active war progress.
- Fixed the Battleon Burns percent and wave count not properly displaying numbers.
- The fix for Sek Duat's skills in the quest "Sands of Eternity" is now actually live.
- Fixed a bug where certain Void Spawn enemies would apply undefined damage DoT effects.
- Fixed a bug where the Seaweed Entangled Links applied undefined resistance.
- Scaling on enemies in "Sir Jing's Weapons" has been reduced significantly.
Having trouble with any fights? Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)