Friday, April 2, 2021
Arena at the Edge of Time: Ice and Dragons
Hey there heroes!
This month's Arena challenge has arrived! Filling out the Change of Heart board, we have the Ice and Dragons challenge!
Face off against the legendary DragonLord Vilmor, and their dragon Cryozen, and then take on the villainous Frostscythe and Glaisaurus!
And when you've finished dealing with the two pairs... something new awaits in the Ice and Dragons Challenge!
Defeating the challenges will earn you powerful rewards including Vilmor's Helm, and the Frostscythe, as well as a new Vilmor style customization for DragonLord armor!
If you think you have what it takes, head over to the Inn at the Edge of Time by clicking on the glowy portal above Falconreach!
Also this week, some game updates!
- Defender Cannon has had its base damage increased to 500% base damage total, up from 400%.
- Lost Starswrod of Destiny and Lost Starsword of Doom activation rates have been reduced to 5%, down from 30%.
- The DEX stat has been updated!
- In addition to the previous effect of increasing outgoing direct damage, DEX now increases Damage Over Time effect damage.
- DEX increases DoT damage by a multiple of DEX/4%.
- For example, at 200 DEX, your DoT damage will be multiplied by 1.5 (+50% damage).
Finally, the April DC specials are here! The Facet of Hyonix scythe has returned, and with it are a matching cosmetic helm and cape!
The helm and cape come in two different options- one will use your dragon's colors for extra customization, while the other is only based on your base and trim. You can also click on the helm to make it translucent!
Having trouble with any fights? Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)