Saturday, September 16, 2023
Book 3: Convergence - For the Fallen
Hey there, heroes!
This week's main story release has arrived! As Amadeus and Alteon recover from their recent exertions, it seems Zvezdana has a mission for you. A certain familiar golemancer has been scavenging Magesterium golem parts!
Ostromir seems particularly interested in this mission too...
Will this finally be the end of Zadd? Or willl the coward manage to shuffle away once again?
Head over to Outpost Yeden and take on the latest Book 3 quest: For the Fallen!
Also, some more bug fixes and adjustments!
- Fixed an issue where the Rogue's multi skill could cause the game to stick.
- Fixed an issue with the quest Haunted Castle/Castle Ruins where the first battle had a tiny hero.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in the top right-side corner of the room behind the locked door in the True Mortal quest "The Maker"
- The cooldown of Honda's Legacy and Honda's Legacy EX has been reduced to 12, from 17.
- Fixed a number of issues with Pyromancer's Magefire and Conflagration.
- Fixed an issue with the Chaos Slayers challenge where the Cleric and Berserker would not apply ANATHEMA to themselves.
- Fixed an issue with the Patroclus challenge where a forced unequipped dragon's cooldowns would reset.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Dragon challenge was not applying Bonus with the Confidence effect.
- Fixed the descriptions of Sciuridaehotep's color shifts.
Unfortunately, due to a family emergency this morning, the status/schedule of the next few weeks' releases is a bit tenuous. Depending on what happens, releases may be out of order or not as scheduled, as I cannot guarantee my own availability.
And that's all for this week.
Don't forget to subscribe to the DragonFable newsletter for update news!
You can also join us on Discord (official or fan-made)! We hang out there for feedback, fan art, and more!
Interested in playing DragonFable?