Saturday, July 22, 2023
Book 3: Convergence - Crash and Burn
Hey there, heroes!
With your help, the Magesterium has managed to bring down Jaania's airship in the wilds of Hawkscry. Now, you and your allies must move to secure the crash site...
But what will you find? What remains of the airship?
Fight your way through the wilds of Hawkscry with your Magesterium allies in tow to find out!
Head over to Outpost Yeden to play this week's quest: Crash and Burn!
Also this week, we have a number of bugfixes and adjustments.
Inventory changes and fixes:
- Builds and Outfits can now have custom names up to 16 characters each.
- Build and Outfit names are saved locally, as Builds and Outfits themselves are.
- Hovering over a Build or Outfit will display its name.
- You can rename Builds and Outfits when saving them.
- Equipping an item no longer resets search results or selected Build/Outfit.
- Fixed an issue where the text "Item Details" could turn into "Item Detail" when filtering by equipment type.
- Fixed an issue where having less than a full page of items would leave items highlighted even after unequipped.
- Fixed an issue where the selected item highlight would remain when selecting a Build/Outfit.
- Fixed an issue where changing equipment filters, or selecting a Build/Outfit, or otherwise searching would not properly reset the item details.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a Build/Outfit, then using equipment filters or searching would not deselect the Build/Outfit.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the Jimmy the Eye pet.
- The Minivolt pet is now labeled as Energy element, instead of Metal.
- The Marshmallow Pip pet is now labeled as Fire element, instead of Light.
- Fixed a pronoun issue and mispelled "perpetrator" in the Book 3 Swordhaven intro.
- Fixed a typo where Cloak of Deidro had "nature" res instead of "Nature".
- Fixed a typo where the Gorillaphant Ivory Ring had "nature" res instead of "Nature".
- Fixed a typo where the Pretty Pretty Princess Ring had "nature" res instead of "Nature".
- Fixed a typo in the Hanging Vines house item description.
- Tentatively fixed an issue in Book 1 Warlic's tent where certain quest names were missing letters.
And then anything else I may have forgotten!
And that's all for this week!
Don't forget to subscribe to the DragonFable newsletter for update news!
You can also join us on Discord (official or fan-made)!
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)