Saturday, July 1, 2023
Book 3: Convergence - Hawk in the Sky
Hey there, heroes!
With new allies found in the Magesterium, the next step of action is clear. Jaania's airship must not be allowed to reach the Fissure. Book 3: Convergence continues this week as the battle for the Fissure begins...
Head over to Outpost Yeden to play the next chapter of Book 3's main story: Hawk in the Sky!
Also this week, some bugfixes and adjustments!
- Fixed an issue where Baby and Toddler dragons would sometimes get more Bonus than intended.
- Added notifications to Baby and Toddler dragon "Scout" and "Scales" effects.
- Fixed an issue where some pets would have more Bonus than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Fae would not return your name in the quest "Nature's Keeper".
- Fae in "Nature's Keeper" now does damage scaling off of player level, and her Claws now count as a Scythe weapon type.
- Fixed some tooltips with Base and Rage DragonLord.
- Fixed an issue where Constant damage was affected by Damage Resistance.
- Baltael's Aventails have had their names changed to differentiate between the different versions.
And that's all for this week!
Note: Still working on a way for you to re-subscribe to the DragonFable Newsletter for updates news! You can also join us on Discord (official or fan-made) to get quicker updates!
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)