Saturday, December 10, 2022
Book 3: Convergence: The Point of No Return (Part 2)
Hey there, heroes!
This week, we complete the introduction to Book 3: Convergence with The Point of No Return (Part 2)!
As Jaania delves deeper and deeper into the forbidden magicks of SoulWeaving, Queen Victoria meets with a pair of most unexpected guests...
But when the Ivory Tower glows and the city of Swordhaven trembles, convergence is inevitable.
Head over to Queen Victoria in Book 3 Swordhaven to continue The Point of No Return!
I would also like to clarify some things about Book 3's finale! While it is the end of Book 3's main story, it will certainly not be the end of DragonFable. We have so many more stories to tell, and loose ends to tie up! We have plans for the future, and we look forward to sharing them with you when we can.
Also this week, some bug fixes and updates!
- You can now complete quests and accept quest rewards using the spacebar or enter keys.
- The escape key will pass on a quest reward without a confirmation pop up.
- Keyboard support for confirmation pop-ups is still in the works. A little bit tricky to set up.
- Application of the "Shaken" immobility immunity effect has been fixed— consecutive stun effects are now properly negated. (This currently affects Rolith, Alz'ein, and Etaos).
- Fixed a bug where Nirios' Analysis did not boost Alz'ein's critical damage.
- Fixed a bug where Etaos would reset Nirios' buff cooldowns when hit.
- Etaos' Assassinate attack has been adjusted. Nirio now applies 10 stacks of focus, down from 30. Each stack of focus will increase the base damage of Etaos' Assasinate attack by 20% base damage, up from 10.
- Fixed an issue where the AARGH system would load up Book 3 Osprey Cove instead of The Adjudicator.
And that's all for this week!
Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)