Friday, July 14, 2023
Fear Engine: Sibling Bonds
Hey there, heroes!
This week, we return to the Fear Engine saga, where you've been trapped in a Fearscape with Sirius and Kassandra...
With no obvious way out, now seems as good a time as any to bring up the past...
Not to mention the whole Phobiest business!
Speak to Sirius in Book 3 Falconreach, in front of Cysero's shop to play the next chapter of the Fear Engine story!
Also this week, we have a few minor fixes and adjustments.
First, you can now re-subscribe to the DragonFable newsletter using the Manage Accounts button on the DragonFable homepage! Make sure to stay subscribed if you want to get notified of our weekly updates!
- Fixed an issue with the 13th Lord of Chaos challenge where their staggered burst phase would unintentionally add an extra turn between bursts phases.
- Fixed an issue where the Chaos Lord Mystic would not properly use burst phases when last alive.
- Adjusted the resistances and naming of the Li'l Squall pets.
- Adjusted the resistances and naming of the Li'l Inferno pets.
- Adjusted the resistances and naming of the Li'l Typhoon pets.
- Fixed an issue with the Frogidile pet where it would cause the game to stick when using one of its attacks.
- Removed the "Dragon Amulet required" text from the level 33 Rabbitizer pet.
- Fixed an issue with the quest "Calamity" where guests would not appear properly.
- Fixed an issue with the quest "Fight, Flight, and Fire" where guests would not be properly removed.
- Frallmar, the Scourge of Frostval's Pure Frost Scales effect now has an additional -200 Fire effect added.
And that's all for this week!
Next week, we should hopefully return to the main story, if everything goes well!
Join us on Discord (official or fan-made) to hang out and chat
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)