Friday, December 31, 2021
Happy New Year!
Hey there, heroes!
This week, we have a special New Year's release! As Frostval wraps up, people all over Lore are celebrating the festive season and new year!
Check out this comfy quest in the Book of Lore!
Also, some updates!
- Fixed an issue with chain waves in The Grand Snowfight where leaving a wave would not end your chain.
- Fixed an issue with chain waves in The Grand Snowfight that could result in some weirdness.
- The Unstable Armament Ed.2.0 has been added to the Book of Lore's new Dragon Coin Shop.
- This cosmetic weapon makes it seem like you're wielding nothing!
- The Armor Closet house item has a new interface that allows for easier searching and favoriting! Thank you to 133Spider and Dracelix for the help creatin this cool new UI!
Finally, a few words from me!
It's been a long year, full of stories, reimaginings, challenges, and more! DragonFable has grown a lot, as has the community, and all of us on the DragonFable team.
We've had the conclusion of The Royal Resistance chapter of Book 3, and the start of The Awakened Depths.
We saw the chaos of AdventureFriends, and the latest chapters of The Maleurous saga!
We've faced some awesome new challenges, and re-experienced much of Book 3's begining!
Wars have been won, and mysteries of Lore uncovered.
Weapon specials were able to be slotted, Adventure Mode was added, build and cosmetic templates are now available, and more!
And none of this would be possible without your support and passion and love for the game.
So I would like to personally thank everyone who has played DragonFable this past year.
Thank you for playing DragonFable! And here's to another awesome year to come!
We hope you continue to play and enjoy DragonFable, and if there's any feedback you have, please, do not hesitate to share.
And that's all for this week! Happy new year!
Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)