Friday, December 17, 2021
Book 3: Reimagined: Lost and Found
Hey there, heroes!
This month's Reimagined release has arrived! Return to Kara's past quests in Book 3 Sulen'Eska to play the latest addition to Book 3's main story: Lost and Found!
It seems yet another member of the Vind has run off, and of course, it's your job as hero to retrieve them!
And yet soon, with luck, the peace negotiations between The Rose and the Vind will come to pass.
Also this week, Tyndur's Depths has recieved some updates!
- New anchor points and a new quest have been added to the sailing map.
- These include anchor points where you can battle waves of foes and possibly earn Defender's Medals!
- The starting port has been moved to better represent the location of Dragonsgrasp.
- You can now access Tyndur's Depths sailing from the travel map, once you've made land at Dragesvard.
Finally, a note regarding the Reimagined story!
This is the last of the "character quests" in the Reimagined story. Things are about to pick up with the potential peace negotations, so if all these words and such aren't your cup of tea, don't worry! We're almost out of the swamp, so to speak. We hope you look forward to what we have in store!
Also, a couple of adjustments and bug fixes!
- Fixed an issue where certain accessories and items could be improperly equipped or not equipped when using Build templates.
- Bank searching now searches as you type!
- Cosmetic items from last week's Tyndur's Depths have now been marked as Dragon Amulet only.
And that's all for this week!
Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)